- Gears, Cams, Bearings Rollers, Sprockets Guide and Wear Profiles Insulating Components Parts for Food Contacts Parts for Humid Environment Underwater Components
- white and black
- as per size Kilograms (kg)
- Engineering plastic rod
- dia6mm-150mm Millimeter (mm)
- 1.41 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- round rod
- depends on application
Polyacetal also known as Polyoxymethylene (POM) is crystalline thermoplastic with high tensile strength, stiffness, resiliency, low coefficient of friction and very low moisture absorption. This broad range of useful properties in addition to its ability to retain properties over a long period under elevated temperatures, mechanical stresses and demanding environmental conditions make it an engineering plastic of choice for many applications.
Mechanical and Electrical properties of Polyacetal are not influenced by limited moisture uptake under working conditions. As a result, Polyacetal exhibits excellent dimensional stability and
dielectrical properties. These characteristics make polyacetal preferred material over Nylons for metal replacement, precision mechanical components, under water components and components in sliding applications. It is non- toxic and can be used for food contact applications.
- 20000 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Certificate compliance, raw material test certificate
224/225, Gokul Arcade, 'A' Subhash Road, Vile Parle(E) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037400284